Sunday, July 4, 2010

Roman's Birthday!

I had to copy Chelsea's post to her blog! We are in Texas to celebrate our Yankee Doodle Dandy's 3rd birthday! Gotta love this Boy!


So! It is officially my favorite boyfriend in the whole world's birthday this weekend! Pretty much it was love at first sight! Roman is the cutest nephew I have (mostly because I only have one nephew... HINT HINT WINK WINK)... So, in honor of this little guy's birthday I have decided to list my favorite things about him.

R- Riding. Riding in cars with Roman is sort of like hitting your head against a brick wall... in a good way. Once, when we were driving back from Padre Island, Roman was throwing a huge fit so I gave him a magazine to read. Soon after I fell asleep, and when I woke up Roman had ripped apart said magazine, wadded all the little papers up, and thrown a pile of them on top of my head!

O- Ohh Ohh Ohh. Roman has THE best singing voice in our whole family! Just ask anyone around. When Roman was only 1, his favorite song was Right Now by Akon. Rome could sing the whole Na Na Na part better than Akon could... move over Akon.



M- Mamma Mia. Roman and I both love Mamma Mia, which I think is important to note here. Seriously, the kid knows pretty much every song, which is sort of the highlight of my life. We could sing to the ABBA CD for hours. Love him, love them, love the movie.




A- Absolute. Roman's love is absolute and unyielding for everyone around him. Once Roman saw a lady wearing a hijab walking down the street and he said, "Mama, Jesus loves her SOOO much." Rome loves everyone, which I believe is the reason everyone else love Rome.



N- Noise. Roman is loud. I don't mean just a little bit loud, I mean a lot loud. He has been known to shout inappropriate words during all types of inappropriate events. Roman loves to scream things during church, during prayers, and in the middle of the grocery store. We have considered Tourette's, but we have ruled it out. I love this about Roman because it makes me laugh so hard. Roman can brighten my day just by being himself.





P- Pretty. Rome is probably the best guy I know if I wanna get a compliment. Roman is always saying things like, "You look pretty," "I Like that outfit!" OR Rome also lets me know when my outfit or hair is not so nice. On one occasion he told me "Chels, put your hair up.... Yeah now you look SO PRETTY!" Thanks Rome for always keeping me looking my best!




I- Intelligent. Roman is seriously the smartest 3 year old I know. He can pick up on anything in a conversation and tell it to you later. Roman can also carry on a conversation with an adult, which is sort of amazing seeing as how I still struggle with this.... Roman will truly be the next einstein.




E- Elephants. Roman and I share a wonderful love for the Zoo. We both think its the BEST place in the whole wide world, and this is why I love him. Roman has also been known to impersonate a few animals in his day... particularly dinosaurs, which is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole life.




R- Rapper. Rome is gangsta. One of his other favorite songs is "Pants on the ground...." and boy oh boy is he could at singing it. Once him and his dad were in the restroom and some guy dropped his pants so Roman started singing "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground..." haha.

C- Calling. I LOVE it when Roman calls me. Just this morning he woke me up (good thing too, it was nearly 10 am..) to tell me that once again I was invited to his birthday party, and that he loved me lots. Seriously?! Could there be any better way to start a Saturday?! Thanks Rome...




E- Energetic. That kid does not sleep. Not even a little bit. Not ever. I love iChatting with Roman at 12 am my time, which means it is 1 am his time. He is just running around like a crazy college student awake in the middle of the night. I guess we both have that in common, but that is why I love him the most.

Rome is my favorite person in the whole world, and I am pretty sure the whole world loves him. Every year everyone celebrates this little guy's birthday with fireworks, just another manifestation of how loveable he is!

No comments: